Create your first web server in AWS. Quick and Easy way to Learn basic AWS concepts in this Crash Course.
Learn Hacking Using Social Engineering
1 total hour
This course will teach you the most common social engineering threats and how to protect yourself and your systems from social engineering attacks.
You'll learn how to perform attacks on targets using a wide variety of sites and tools, and develop payloads that effectively compromise the system.
By the time you've completed this course, you will have a strong knowledge about social engineering.
- Create Undetectable Backdoors for Windows.
- Create Evil Files that look and function like normal files.
- Create a Fake Login Page and use it to Steal Login Information.
- How to Exploit Browsers with BeEF Framework.
- Gain Full Control over the Target Machine using Evil Files.
- Perform the Attacks Outside the Local Network.
- How to Create a Phishing Email.
- Learn Different Techniques to Protect Yourself.
- Desire to learn.
Juravlea NicolaeSecurity Enthusiast & IT Consultant
Learn the highly in-demand skill of Reinforcement Learning in a simple and practical way using Python and Keras.
This Splunk training helps to use Splunk in Application Management, Business Analytics and to analyze huge data
Learn how to build a serverless image recognition chatbot and a web application