From Zero To Hero | Thinking Out Of Box
In this course we learn the concepts and fundamentals of reinforcement learning, and how we can formulate a problem in the context of reinforcement learning and Markov Decision Process. We cover different algorithms including Q-Learning, SARSA as well as Deep Q-Learning. We present the whole implementation of two projects with Q-learning and Deep Q-Network.
- The concepts and fundamentals of reinforcement learning
- The main algorithms including Q-Learning, SARSA as well as Deep Q-Learning.
- How to formulate a problem in the context of reinforcement learning and MDP.
- Apply the learned techniques to some hands-on experiments and real world projects.
- Students are assumed to be familiar with python and have some basic knowledge of statistics, and deep learning.
Mehdi MohammadiMachine Learning Engineer
Practical Ethical Hacking Techniques. The most extensive ethical hacking on-line course. Over 27+ HOURS OF VIDEO
Learn Social Engineering Techniques and How to Prevent an Attack.
Learn how to install Ubuntu Linux on a virtual machine with custom partitioning