Linux Server Administration - A Step-By-Step Installation and Configuration Guide for Linux Fedora Server Workstation
Deep Reinforcement Learning: Hands-on AI Tutorial in Python
4 total hours
In this course we learn the concepts and fundamentals of reinforcement learning, it's relation to artificial intelligence and machine learning, and how we can formulate a problem in the context of reinforcement learning and Markov Decision Process. We cover different fundamental algorithms including Q-Learning, SARSA as well as Deep Q-Learning. We present the whole implementation of two projects from scratch with Q-learning and Deep Q-Network.
- The concepts and fundamentals of reinforcement learning
- The main algorithms including Q-Learning, SARSA as well as Deep Q-Learning.
- How to formulate a problem in the context of reinforcement learning and MDP.
- Apply the learned techniques to some hands-on experiments and real world projects.
- Develop artificial intelligence applications using reinforcement learning.
- Students are assumed to be familiar with python and have some basic knowledge of statistics, and deep learning.
Mehdi MohammadiMachine Learning Engineer
This is an introductory course to the Linux command Line. It's great for both Linux beginners and advanced Linux users.
Learn ServiceNow from scratch. Learn to develop applications on ServiceNow Platform.