Learn NodeMCU by doing fun IOT projects, robotics and ethical hacking from simple to advanced
Splunk Hands-on - The Complete Data Analytics using Splunk
55 total hours
Working with huge volume of data? This Splunk training will help you learn all the skills needed to analyze machine-generated data using Splunk. Splunk is a leading software in the field of analytics and will help you monitor and visualize data effectively. This training provides to solve data analytics issues of any size. Upon completion of this course you will be able to easily implement Splunk in your workplace. In this Splunk course, you will understand live practices, demos and trained well in the data collecting process. The software developers who wish to implement Splunk in operational intelligence of machine data will find this course useefull. Splunk fundamentals is where you learn to correlate events, dynamic searching, workflows. This coursee helps to use Splunk in Application Management, Business Analytics. Splunk is a revolutionary analytical tool. The training will include the following:-
Setting up a Splunk enterprise environment
Building a basic production environment
Parsing and searching
Splunk resource management
Implementing knowledge objects
Creating field Aliases and calculated Fields
Creating field extractions
Creating tags and event types
Creating workflow actions
Creating alerts and scheduled reports
Creating data models
- Learn all the skills needed to analyze machine-generated data using Splunk.
- Upon completion of this course you will be able to easily implement Splunk in your workplace.
- Through this Splunk Training, you will be able to understand various live practices, demos and trained well in the data collecting process.
- Software developers who wish to implement Splunk in operational intelligence of machine data, will learn how to do it from this course
- Learn to correlate events, dynamic searching, workflows
- This Splunk training helps to use Splunk in Application Management, Business Analytics.
- This is a 55 hours comprehensive course on Splunk and It covers almost everything that you need to be an expert in Splunk
- Basic knowledge of IT operations and Data analytics domain.
- Windows or Linux system in you Computer. Downloading and installing a Splunk development environment will be shown in the course
- Basic networking concepts will be good
- Linux bash command will be an added advantage
Smart Coders HubLearn Data Science from the Expert
Learn how to install Ubuntu Linux on a virtual machine with custom partitioning
6 Practice Certification Exams *110 Questions with full explanations* Most Expected CEH (312-50) Exam Practice Questions
Learn how to build a serverless image recognition chatbot and a web application