Live a More Fulfilling Life - Your Personal Development and Personal Transformation Can Start Now - Create Your Own Life
ZEN: For Personal Development - Zen Teachings
3.5 total hours
Why do ZEN courses make ZEN so Complicated??? ZEN is based on SIMPLICITY! You can Finally learn ZEN in a simple, easy to understand format with NO Esoteric B.S or outrageous claims! THIS Course will immediately make sense to you and will be easy to implement right away!
ZEN Teachings can Transform Your LIFE! ZEN can help you see the World and Yourself in a Brand New Way!
What this Course Will Do For YOU:
Discover the tools to transform virtually any area of your Life
Gain an Understanding of WHY you have so much Pain in Your Life
Learn the Ancient Secrets known ONLY to ZEN Practitioners
Discover the Secrets of Reprogramming your Mind for Massive Success!
Learn Better ways to Live and Be in the world ... That bring you Joy and Serenity
Improve Mental Concentration and Boost Healing
Develop Untapped Levels Of Mental Strength
Gain Peace and Serenity in Your Life
Gain a Deeper Understanding of Yourself & Others
Learn how to break free from the life-traps that hold others back!
Gain Freedom from Old Misconceptions and Old Pain.
and MUCH More ....
- Gain A Basic and Advanced Understanding of Zen Principles
- Learn Life-Changing New Ideas & Philosophies
- Gain a New Perspective on The World
- Understand WHY people do the things they do & are the way they are
- Gain Relief from Mental Suffering
- Remove OLD Pain & Limiting Beliefs
- Gain a Deeper Understanding of Yourself
- Learn Ancient Coping Skills
- Explore New ways of seeing & being in the world
- Learn Deep Psychological Insights that will give you an Unfair Advantage in Life
- Discover how to Break Free and Heal Yourself
- Learn the Tools of Peace & Serenity
- Basic / Simple Computer Skills
- Basic English
Prof. Paul Cline, Ed.DProf. Paul - Business/Psychology Expert - 205,000+ Students
Identify 500% Potential Profits Opportunities in Cryptocurrency Investments
Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed.
Level I - The Present Moment