Become master in photography, basic concepts, HDR photos, Night photography, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop and more.
VIDEO EDITING: How to Edit Videos with FILMORA 8
2.5 total hours
**Note** This video editing course covers the previous version of Filmora, they have just recently released a new version called 'Filmora9' so just check which version of the software you have before buying this video editing course. This Filmora course should give you a good foundation in video editing in general, but the layout of Filmora9 is slightly different ******
Video Editing with Wondershare Filmora
In these series of video editing lessons, you will learn how to edit great looking videos that you can upload to YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Vimeo etc using this easy-to-use video editor from Wondershare Filmora. It's a great video editor to start with if you are new to video editing, Filmora will allow you to edit videos simply and very quickly. There are some really great video editing effects available in Filmora, and it may be an easy video editor to get started with, but you will still be able to edit really dynamic looking videos that look professional.
Learning Goals for this Video Editing with Filmora Course
In these Filmora video editing tutorials the goal is to explore all the video editing tools in Wondershare Filmora so that you can start editing videos as soon as possible in Filmora. These video editing lessons are simple and 'to-the-point', and I try and avoid going over unnecessary details and overloading you with information about video editing. This is just a simple 'no frills' demonstration of how to use the video editing tools in Filmora 8.
Practice Video Editing as You Learn
I highly recommend visiting the Wondershare Filmora website and downloading the video editor (for Windows or Mac) for free. Shoot some video footage using your phone or camera or download some royalty free footage (I show you how to do this in the course). There are some free video editing effects available as well to get started with video editing in Filmora. And then as I teach you how to use the video editing tools and effects, try and experiment with these video editing tools in Filmora yourself using your own footage. Learn and experiment in Filmora as you go.
If you have any questions about these video editing lessons, just send me a message and I'll be happy to try and help with any Filmora questions that you have.
Happy video editing!
At the end of this video editing course I'll show you how to edit a live action 'Explainer Video". I'll show you where to find stock video footage and images to use in your Filmora project, where to find good music, how to edit all your clips together in the timeline in Filmora, how to add movement to your images, how to add text to present information in your video, how to change the color of your text to emphasize certain key words that you want your audience to focus on, and I'll talk about crediting the authors of the stock videos and images properly.
- Open a new project in Filmora with the correct aspect ratio, and import your video footage to your Filmora project
- You'll learn how to use the timeline in Filmora and different tracks/layers, and how to edit and organize your footage in the Filmora timeline
- How to edit the contrast, brightness, saturation and tint in your videos, and how to use LUTs in Filmora
- How to use color tuning presets to improve the color and look of your videos easily in Filmora
- How to crop, pan & zoom. How to freeze frame in Filmora
- How to add music to your Filmora project (also how to find royalty free music to use). How to adjust the sound levels in your video and music tracks in Filmora
- How to use 'fade-in' and 'fade-out' to smoothen out the sound in your video in Filmora
- How to record a voice over in Filmora, how to record your PC screen, and how to record the system sound and microphone at the same time
- How to add animated text effects and openers to your Filmora project. And how to add subtitles and end credits.
- How to pixelate faces (blur people's faces). How to speed up and slow down videos in Filmora
- How to use the equalizer to improve the sound of your video and music tracks in Filmora. How to remove background noise
- How to add transitions, filters, overlays & elements. How to create a split-screen effect in Filmora
- I recommend that you download the Wondershare Filmora video editor so that you can follow along and practice some of the video editing techniques as you learn them. You can even download the program for free and practice the techniques as you learn them, but the paid version removes the watermark.
Brandon KeatingVideo Editing, Adobe Premiere Pro, Design + English Teaching
Compositional Techniques for Portraits, Lighting skills, Tips for Corporate Portraits, Wedding and Event Portraits
Learn Photo manipulation with this Amazing Sci-Fi Like Character Photo Manipulation for beginners
Learn to How to Edit Video Like the Pros with the Best Free Video Editing Software Out There