Learn how to easily start a HIGHLY PROFITABLE online Coaching Business and land your first client within 30 days!
270+ video lectures include real life practical projects and examples for people need to learn statistics for Machine learning and Data Analysis .
Do you like jobs in data analysis and data science ?
Do you like jobs in Machine learning ?
Do you like jobs in Marketing analyst ?
Do you like jobs in Business analysis and business intelligence ?
All of these jobs above need learning STATISTICS .
Who prepared this course material ?
This course material is prepared from highly experienced engineers worked in a leader companies like Microsoft , Facebook and google .
After hard working from five months ago we created +270 Lectures/Articles to cover everything related to practical statistics .
In no time with simple and easy way you will learn and love statistics .
We stress in this course to make it very spontaneous to make all students love statistics .
Who's teaching you in this course ?
My name is Mahmoud , i'm senior consultant and system analyst engineer i worked for many projects related to expert Systems and artificial intelligence .
Also i worked as Tutor and consultant trainer with a leader international companies located in USA and UK .
I spent over five months of hard working to create +270 lectures/Articles with high quality to make all students enjoy and love statistics .
I'm sharing a lot of practical experience from my own work with you in this course .
What is my final goal after my students enroll in this course ?
My final goal is to make all students and engineers love practical statistics .
My big challenge in this course is to make it professional course at the same time it should be very easy and simple for all People .
Therefore you will notice that i used a lot of graphics and imaginary ideas to make you LOVE DATA ANALYSIS
What is course contents ?
Starting with FAQ related to interview questions in your career .
What is after data analysis ?
Descriptive statistics with collection of important quizzes and examples .
Normal distribution and standard normal in details using Z table .
Sampling distribution with practical simulation apps and answering of important technical questions .
Confidence level and Confidence interval .
what is t distribution ? ( with examples )
What is DEGREE OF FREEDOM ? ( with examples )
One tail and two tail in Confidence level .
Awesome Projects and examples like :
How Mr. Genie helped us to find all fishes in the sea ?
Mr. Genie power versus statistics power
The double edged sword of statistics
Help fisherman to catch Tuna using sampling distribution
Ice Cola example with student's t distribution .
Estimation of goals in premier league ( using confidence interval ) .
TAKE YOUR BREATH BEFORE HYPOTHESIS TESTING
One sample mean t test .
Two sample mean t test .
Null hypothesis and alternative hypothesis .
What is P value ?
How to calculate P value using manual and direct method ?
Two mini stories for TWO PROJECTS related to hypothesis testing
Project one is how Sarah used "one sample mean t test" for Ice Cola factory to prove that her brother Ibrahim is innocent ?
Project two how Sarah used "two sample mean t test" for Ice Cola factory to help her brother Ibrahim to increase Ice Cola sales in winter ?
... more and more
.... and more and more course contents
#data-science #data #science #data_science #statistics-for-data-science #data_analysis#data-analysis#data #science #analysis #analytics #beginners #techniques #methods #machine-learning#statistics
- Data analysis FAQ related to interview questions in your career .
- Four main things you should know them in data analysis and business analysis
- HYPOTHESIS TESTING
- Normal distribution and standard normal in details using Z table .
- Sampling distribution with practical simulation apps and answering of important technical questions .
- Confidence level and Confidence interval .
- What is t distribution ? ( with projects )
- Inferential and Descriptive statistics with collection of important quizzes and examples .
- One sample mean t test .
- Two sample means t test .
- How to calculate P value using manual and direct method ?
- What is after data analysis ?
- TWO PROJECTS related to hypothesis testing
- Null hypothesis and alternative hypothesis .
- What is P value ?
- Data types and Why we need to study data types ?
- What is Type one error ?
- Relationship between Type one error and Alpha ( non confident probability )
- Is Normal distribution and t distributions are cousins ?
- Projects like Estimation of goals in premier league ( using confidence interval ) , and more .. and more to learn it
- Ice Cola example with student's t distribution .
- Help fisherman to catch Tuna using sampling distribution
- What is "double edged sword of statistics" ?
- Is programming something mandatory to learn data analysis and business analysis ?
- Which programming languages i should start with it ?
- Practical significance versus statistical significance , and more to learn .. and more to learn it
- Definitely no experience is required
- I will start from level ZERO and gradually step by step i will make you in advanced level .
- All i need from you is to be patient when learning and i'm sure you will love statistics and apply it in your real life
Mahmoud AliSystem analyst , Senior Consultant , President of UreadUp
Learn about the available methods and frameworks to value bitcoin
Personal & Business Networking - Unique Content & Strategies - Not Found ANYWHERE Else!
Learn Exactly How To Work From Home Purely Selling And Dropshipping On eBay. No Up Front Inventory! Basic To Advanced!