How To Build and Grow a Profitable E-Commerce Store
Trading Master 102 - An Introduction To Indicators is an intermediate level stock market trading course that identifies and teaches the use of the most commonly known indicators that professionals use on a daily basis. Knowing how to use these indicators is a critical step towards trading successfully and generating consistent streams of profit.
Unlike other courses where instructors focus their attention entirely on theory, I focus my course on actual hands on trading. I use charts to show you where to enter a trade and where to exit a trade with profit!
History repeats itself so therefore we must dive into the past by studying the Technical charts in order to predict the future. This course helps you understand indicators hands on by looking at the charts and practicing your skills thereby helping you grow!
The "Trading Master 102 - An Introduction To Indicators" covers:
- Identify the commonly used Indicators
- Apply the indicators to your charts
- Understand how to modify their settings
- Learn the advantages and disadvantages of each indicator.
- Learn the standard ways of using the Moving Averages
- Learn the standard ways of using the Bollinger Bands
- Learn the standard ways of using the MACD
- Learn the standard ways of using the Relative Strength Index
- Learn the standard ways of using the Stochastic Oscillator, &
- Understand that indicators can fail
Further to this you will have direct access to me to discuss any of your trades.
- Students will be able to identify the most commonly used indicators in the market
- Students will be able to use the indicators to identify key entry points of potentially profitable trades
- Students will learn an important lesson on strengths and weakness of indicators
- Should be able to use a PC at a beginner Level
- Trading Master 101 - An Introduction To Technical Analysis or the ability to read candlestick charts
Shakir ElahiShakir Elahi
Learn The Clickbank Traffic Secret To Make Generate Revenue Without Spending Money In 2019
How to Source Profitable Amazon Products with Low Competition, Rank them, & Make Recurring Income on Amazon
Making profits from domain names - needs domain investment.