Convert Decimal, Binary, Octal, and Hexadecimal numbers and make arithmetic operations. CISCO Exam IP Addressing
Complete Backend Development 2020 Bundle - Python Roadmap
15 total hours
Welcome to The Complete 2020 Backend Development Bootcamp - Python Roadmap,
Throughout the course, we will explore the most important technologies and concepts you need to know to become a market-ready developer.
Here is the structural flow that we will follow,
Basics of Programming
Git and GitHub
Here are few companies that use these technologies -
Google, Facebook, Instagram, Spotify, Quora, Netflix, Dropbox, Reddit, and 1000 others.
Why this course?
Complete course is focused on project building approach, you learn every concept through a logical approach.
Learn all important concepts in the simplest possible way with tons of examples, projects, and quizzes.
Course is regularly Updated and Ready for 2020
No previous programming or coding experience required, we will cover everything step-by-step from basics.
Enroll now and I will make sure you learn best about development!
- Learn To Write Clean And Proper Python Code With Concept.
- Learn About 4 Pillars Of Object Oriented Programming!
- Learn How To Handle Error And Exceptions With Python
- Learn about Django Apps, Templates, Models & Migrations.
- Implement CRUD Functionality. (Create, Read, Update and Delete) on Applications
- Learn about MVT (Model, View Template) for Web apps
- Build rock solid foundation in Git and learn key-related concepts.
- Manage and Update files with Git (move, rename, delete)
- Learn GitHub and how to use and manage the web based Git repository.
- Have a computer with Internet
Shubham SardaDeveloper & Digital Marketer, Top Rated Freelancer
An exploration of the history, present and future of one of the major questions of our time.
Convert from/to decimal, binary, octal, hexadecimal, IEEE 754, BCD, ASCII and gray, and do binary arithmetics (+ - * /)
Investing, Learn investing strategies, investing techniques, and investing tools. Learn low risk investing strategies