Step By Step Python Programming Tutorial For Beginners,Learn From the very basics
The course starts with an overview of the registration process on Linode. From there, students quickly jump into deploying and configuring a server using the latest Ubuntu LTS distribution. Students will become familiar with the Linode admin interface, and start executing basic commands using the web based remote access console. We then explore remote access administration using more complex tools such as PuTTY for Windows, and Terminal for MAC.
Students will install and configure LAMP Stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PhpMyAdmin) on the Ubuntu server. We show students how to secure the server through SSH Authentication, directory permissions, and disable root user access.
The course explores remote visual desktop configuration using TightVNC & RealVNC.
Once students have a firm handle on server configuration on Linode, we take a look at another major cloud provider – Digital Ocean. This section of the course provides an overview of the Digital Ocean Admin panel where students will deploy and configure a “Droplet”. We will explore some of the unique features Digital Ocean offers, such as Floating IP’s and Space storage.
Students learn to backup, resize, and configure DNS Zone files on both cloud hosting providers.
- Deploy a Production Web Server using Linode or Digital Ocean
- Configure LAMP Stack on Ubuntu
- Navigate the Linode and Digital Ocean Interface
- Execute commands to a Virtual Server using PuTTY for Windows or Terminal for MAC
- Administer Basic Maintenance Commands to a Ubuntu Server
- Configure Host Name, Date, and New Users on a Ubuntu Server
- Configure Web Root Permissions for Apache
- Install and Configure TightVNC or RealVNC for Remote Server Administration using a Visual Desktop
- Scale, Backup, and Configure DNS Zone Files on Linode and Digital Ocean
- Basic Computer Skills
YouAccel TrainingStart learning and acquire the skills you need!
Step by Step guide to build Restful and GraphQL APIs with Node.Js, Nest.Js, MongoDB, Mysql, Postgres, and Typescript etc
CSS Grid - The future of layouts. It's like Flexbox, but dialled up to eleven
Finally, eCommerce made Easy! This course helps students develop a broad understanding & appreciation of eCommerce.