Perfect for Beginners/Students but also useful for advanced users.
You don't need to install Linux on your physical machine to try it out. You can safely install Ubuntu Linux on a virtual machine without any risks, and learn & test that way.
You will learn how to install Ubuntu Linux on a virtual machine, using Oracle VirtualBox.
The course covers how to install Ubuntu Linux, how to create custom partitions for the installation, and there is a brief overview at the end of how to setup your Desktop environment post-installation.
The installation of Ubuntu Linux on a virtual machine is almost exactly the same as on a physical harddisk/pc, therefore this course can be used to help you install Linux on your physical harddisk/pc/laptop.
Please don't forget to rate my course, and you're welcome to send me any questions too. I will be happy to answer them.
- How to install Ubuntu Linux on a virtual machine and also do custom partitioning
- How to install Ubuntu Linux on virtual machine for learning/testing purposes
- How to create custom partitions for Linux installation
- For Linux students who want to install Linux on their windows or mac OS
- For beginners who want to learn and try out Linux, especially Ubuntu Linux
- If you want to install Linux, but not sure how, this course is for you
- You need a computer/pc/laptop
- You need to be able to download some files
- You need access to install new software on your computer
- Beginner level, but some technical or IT knowledge will help
- An interest in Linux, especially Ubuntu Linux
Jerome P. from JP CoursesAspiring Digital Nomad & Tech Entrepreneur sharing my wisdom
Learn how to build a serverless image recognition chatbot and a web application
Get started with Linux, app development, server configuration, networking, and become a system administrator!
Learn to Install, Configure and Manage a Server 2019 Domain Infrastructure with hands-on learning