complete guide to arduino,sensors and a lot more with theory and practical
***Fully updated for 2020*** This Network Automation with Python course also covers every major General Python Programming topic and is a perfect match for both beginners and experienced developers!
Welcome to this Python hands-on course for learning Network Automation and Programmability with Python in a Cisco or Multivendor Environment.
Boost your Python Network Programming Skills by learning one of the hottest topic in the Networking Industry in 2019 and become one of the best Network Engineer!
This course is based on Python 3 and doesn't require prior Python Programming knowledge. Everything is included within the course and you'll also learn in-depth general Python Programming.
Just starting out with Python Programming, Network Automation or Network Programming using Python and have the desire to learn the future of Network Programmability in a practical way? Perfect. Then, this course is the right one for you. You'll boost your career with hands-on Network Programming Skills!
Or maybe you've already tried to learn Network Automation with Python by yourself and now you want to put all pieces together? I'm here to help you, this course has everything you need to know to automate network configurations with Python.
You'll have life time access and you can return and look for a specific Python library or example anytime you want. And let's not forget, if you don't like the course, you are covered by a 30 day money back guarantee, full refund, no questions asked!
You'll learn not only Network Automation but also general Python Programming. After this course you'll MASTER all the Python 3 key concepts.
The topics covered in this Python Network Programming course are:
Setup The Environment
Network Automation With Telnet And SSH
Cisco Device configuration backup with Python
Python Schedule Automation
Working With TEXTFSM
Python Nornir Automation framework
Arista VxLAN hands-on Demo
Cisco VXLAN BGP EVPN CONFIGURATION
TACACS+ Configuration for AAA
The topics covered in the General Python Programming sections are:
Python Basic Programming :
Introduction to Python
How to Install Python an anaconda
Data types in Python with Example
Python Object-Oriented Programming :
Introduction to OOP
Classes And Objects
Inheritance In Python
Inheritance supper function
Overriding and Overloading
Every topic includes many live examples in Python. This course will show you the best practices for developing production-ready Python Networking Automation Scripts for Cisco and Multivendor Environments.
- You will MASTER all the Python 3 key concepts starting from Scratch. No prior Python or programming knowledge is required
- Learn network programmability with Python
- See real-world examples of automation scripts with Python for Cisco IOS, Arista EOS or Linux
- Learn how to use and improve Paramiko and Netmiko for automation of common administration tasks with Python
- Learn how to configure networking devices with Python
- You will learn in-depth general Python Programming
- Use NAPALM Python library in a Multivendor Environment
- Understand how to use Telnet and SSH with Python for network automation
- Learn how to automate the configuration of networking devices with Python 3 in a Multivendor Environment
- No prior Python knowledge is required. There is a general Python Programming section included.
- No paid software required. Only free software will be used.
- Basic Knowledge of GNS3 and how to run Cisco Images, although I'll provide the necessary setup information inside the course
behi school codesoftware developer engineer
Learn CSS3, Bootstrap from Scratch using step by step process
Apprenez le Hacking Éthique pour détecter, exploiter et Corriger les vulnérabilités et améliorer votre sécurité web
Master Solidity Programming and Build a Decentralised Blockchain Application hands-on