Inkscape, Create amazing game art in Inkscape - Understand the tools and basics of Inkscape in an easy way
Interested in the field of Machine Learning ? Then this course is for you !
This course has been designed by two professional Data Scientists so that we can share our knowledge and help you learn complex theory, algorithms and coding libraries in a simple way.
We will walk you step-by-step into the World of Machine Learning. With every tutorial you will develop new skills and improve your understanding of this challenging yet lucrative sub-field of Data Science.
This course is fun and exciting, but at the same time we dive deep into Machine Learning. It is structured the following way:
01 - Python basic
02 - Object-Oriented Programming
03 - Numpy
04 - Matplotlib
05 - Panda
06 - Data Visualization - Plotly and Cufflinks
07 - Data Visualization in Pandas
08 - Seaborn
09 - In troduction to Machine Learning
10 - Linear Regression
11 - Logistic Regression Titanic Dataset
12 - KNN algorithm
14 - Decision Tree Classifier and Regressor
15 - Random Forest Classifier and Regressor
16 - K-Mean Clustering
17 - Principal Component Analysis (PCA)
18 - Ensemble Learning
19 - Learning Curve
20 - Python Interview Questions
Moreover, the course is packed with practical exercises which are based on real-life examples. So not only will you learn the theory, but you will also get some hands-on practice building your own models.
And as a bonus, this course includes Python code templates which you can download and use on your own projects.
- Become a professional Python Developer and get hired
- Master modern Python 3 fundamentals as well as advanced topics
- Learn Object Oriented Programming
- Learn Machine Learning with Python
- Learn Function Programming
- Create data visualizations using matplotlib and the seaborn modules with python.
- Use the pandas module with Python to create and structure data.
- Use the Jupyter Notebook Environment.
- Use the numpy library to create and manipulate arrays.
- Build an army of powerful Machine Learning models and know how to combine them to solve any problem
- Make powerful analysis
- Have a computer (either Mac, Windows, or Linux)
- No prior knowledge of Python is required.
- No previous programming experience is needed.
behi school codesoftware developer engineer
Learn the advanced concepts of the laravel and vuejs frameworks, and also build and deploy a complete real world project
Become an In-demand PHP & MySQL Ninja by learning all the web developments features for creating websites
Apprenez le Hacking Éthique pour détecter, exploiter et Corriger les vulnérabilités et améliorer votre sécurité web