Practice Tests to prepare your for the Official Google Cloud Platform Associate (GCP) exam 2019
Join the most popular #1 Linux Course on Udemy (over 100,000 students).
Become an effective Linux user and advance your Career. Learning the Linux Command Line will take you FAR!
Learn to appreciate the power of the Linux command line.
Understand the structure of the Linux File System.
Learn how to navigate your Linux File System using few simple commands !
Learn how to create, modify and process files.
Learn how to create your own Linux commands.
There is a file associated with every video explaining the commands to reinforce your understanding and to clear any confusion you have .
- realize the potential of the Linux command line.
- navigating the Linux Filesystem.
- explain the Linux Filesystem hierarchy .
- use command options .
- create hard and soft links.
- use powerful Linux wild cards.
- create,view and manipulate files.
- use different Linux text editors (nano,gedit).
- find help while using the Linux command line.
- create you own Linux commands .
- A desire to learn Linux.
- any Linux distribution installed on your computer ( even on a virtual machine).
Ahmed AlkabaryProfessional Linux administrator - 100,000+ Happy Students.
Learn to Install, Configure and Manage a Server 2019 Domain Infrastructure with hands-on learning
In this course you will learn how to Make Money with Affiliate Marketing
Learn how to install Ubuntu Linux on a virtual machine with custom partitioning