An Intro to Web2.0 Terminology
Linux Command Line Basics
5 total hours
Join the most popular #1 Linux Course on Udemy (over 100,000 students).
Become an effective Linux user and advance your Career. Learning the Linux Command Line will take you FAR!
Learn to appreciate the power of the Linux command line.
Understand the structure of the Linux File System.
Learn how to navigate your Linux File System using few simple commands !
Learn how to create, modify and process files.
Learn how to create your own Linux commands.
There is a file associated with every video explaining the commands to reinforce your understanding and to clear any confusion you have .
- realize the potential of the Linux command line.
- navigating the Linux Filesystem.
- explain the Linux Filesystem hierarchy.
- use command options.
- create hard and soft links.
- use powerful Linux wild cards.
- create,view and manipulate files.
- use different Linux text editors (nano,gedit).
- find help while using the Linux command line.
- create you own Linux commands .
- A desire to learn Linux.
- any Linux distribution installed on your computer ( even on a virtual machine).
Ahmed AlkabaryProfessional Linux Administrator - 150,000+ Happy Students.
Practical Ethical Hacking Techniques. The most extensive ethical hacking on-line course. Over 27+ HOURS OF VIDEO
Learn to Install, Configure and Manage a Server 2019 Domain Infrastructure with hands-on learning
Learn ServiceNow from scratch. Learn to develop applications on ServiceNow Platform.