This course starts from the very basics, explaining exactly what React and Redux are, when and how to use it. The problem with most of the React community is lack of understanding of the fundamental principles. This course focuses on providing a very deep understanding of React and Redux.
Thereafter, we'll go all the way from basic to advanced. We'll not just scratch the surface but dive deeply into React as well as popular libraries like React Router, and Redux Thunk.
By the end of the course, you'll be able to build almost any sort of single page application.
What will you build?
This course uses a project driven approach, which means you will learn by doing. In every single lesson, you'll learn something new, while building on real-world projects.
- Customisable copyrighting component with ReactJS
- Basic number counter component with ReactJS
- Complete todos manager application with ReactJS
- Alert customisable components with Higher order components (ReactJS)
- Complete full-stack blog with ReactJS
- Forum application with ReactJS and Redux
What should you bring to succeed in this course?
PS: More lessons to be uploaded in the following days for the React-Redux-Forum
- Build and deploy real world and robust client side applications
- The ReactJS Framework
- Standards of building world class applications
Kati FrantzFull stack software engineer
Learn approaches to solve coding challenges with lot of challenges most of them ask in the job interview
Step by Step guide to build Restful and GraphQL APIs with Node.Js, Nest.Js, MongoDB, Mysql, Postgres, and Typescript etc
complete guide to arduino,sensors and a lot more with theory and practical