Learn C Fast | Start Coding Quickly | Master The Fundamentals of C
Golang: Google Go Programming
Would you like to go from a Google Go beginner to a full-fledged Golang programmer? If so, this Google Go Programming course is for you!
Golang is one of the most wanted programming languages around today. There are many different employers searching for Golang programmers who can make applications and websites using their Google Go skills. In fact, freelancers who program in Golang often make between $35 to $155 an hour doing what they love!
If you're interested in learning a new skill, changing your thinking, and developing open-source applications then this course is for you!
Here's what you'll learn:
Background information on Golang, including how to install and run all the programs you need on your PC, Mac, or Linux computer.
Programming basics that transfer to any language you want to learn after becoming a Golang Developer.
Advanced skills such as creating loops, expressions, fall-through statements, and more.
Web development using Golang, as well as different web programming languages, and more!
So, get ready to discover the skills you need to make your own professional programs using the Golang language! The only thing you need to begin with is a dedication to learning an income earning skill and a computer that runs Windows, macOS, or Linux.
This course is for lifetime enrollment. It is backed with 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- An ultimate comprehensive bootcamp course
- For all levels: beginners, mids and experienced devs
- Taught in universities
- This course is tried, tested, and proven
- Build massively concurrent programs with Go Routines and Channels
- Learn various advanced features of Go
- Understand the differences between commonly used data structures
- Apply Interfaces to dramatically simplify complex programs
- Use types to future-proof your code and reduce the difficulty of refactors
- Taught to over 20 Million students Worldwide
- Concurrency, channels, bench-marking
- Testing, error handling, documentation
- Access to valuable code base
- Lifetime course access
- Learn at your own pace
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- No prerequisite knowledge is required to take this course. This course starts at the very beginning and will teach you everything you need to know to be an outstanding programmer
- A Windows, macOS, or Linux Computer Operating System
First E AcademyE-Academy That Provides You With The Most Trending Courses.
Learn the Dart programming language by building a web app (no framework knowledge necessary)
Machine Learning; A comprehensive guide to machine learning. Learn machine learning algorithms & machine learning tools
Ubuntu 19.x Servers React Hooks frontend & GoLang REST / WebSockets Backend with new mongo-go-driver