Learn the Dart programming language by building a web app (no framework knowledge necessary)
10 total hours
This course covers all of the fundamentals of 3d modeling game assets. These techniques will allow students to create identical replicas of their concept characters or objects. First, it will show students the finished product, and then run through the whole step by step process of creating that particular model. The techniques presented in this course, are very effective and allow game modelers to quickly develop stand alone props to populate environments and game levels.
The course includes the latest modeling techniques combined with tried and tested processes to provide a leg up for artists new to game modeling work, so that they can hit the ground running and achieve professional results.
- Learn to create 3D game assets
- Learn to use 3Ds Max for game development
- Learn how to model a high-res mesh and convert it to a game resolution
- Learn how to unwrap UVW in 3Ds Max
- Learn how to texture models with Substance Painter
- You must have 3Ds Max (any version) installed on your computer.
- You must have Substance Painter installed on your computer.
Marcus - 3D Modeling in 3Ds Max3D Modeling Artist
Learn to use Python in Django Development confidently by creating and deploying a contact manager website easily!
Learn to build websites like IMDB with Python3 & Django Class Based Views
Learn CSS3, Bootstrap from Scratch using step by step process